Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Monday, 17 April 2017

Playful Kitty


Good evening to my crafting buddies. I hope you all had a lovely Easter.

All the regular readers of my blog will know that I LOVE cats. I have been 'owned'
by 25 or 26 of them throughout my life, and I think every one of them have all 
had individual personalities. 

Penny Black kitties are especially cute, and I have  
had this stamp (in a clear set) for 'yonks'.
I bought this gorgeous edging die on sale several months ago, and this  
is the first time I have used it.

A closer look at the happy kitty (coloured with Promarkers), 
playing with his butterfly friends.


Inside my card, which is a 'modified' gatefold card.


Challenges I would like to enter
Crafty Catz #366 - 'Anything Goes with Animals'
Fairytale #166 - 'More Than One Fold'
In The Pink #117 - 'Pearls'
Fussy and Fancy #185 - 'Fancy Folds or Shaped Cards'
Passion For Promarkers #390 - 'Flower Power'
Penny Black Saturday - 'Spring or Easter'
Shopping Our Stash #298 - 'Punches or Dies' (image, paper, pearls many years old)
Sweet Stampers #6 - 'Animals'


Image - From Penny Black Clear Set Critter Party
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Francheville Pastel Basics
Dies - Spellbinder Classic and Scalloped Circles; Sweet Stamps Flutterby #2; Kaisercraft Lace Borders
Pearls - (single) Kaisercraft; (string) Maria George
Glitter glue - Stickles Star Dust

Until next time, thank you for visiting, and "Happy Crafting".
Hugs,
Jennifer. x








11 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Jennifer! Such a sweet image and your delicate colouring is perfect. Love that border die too as well as all your lovely embellishments. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promakers and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute girly card! Thnak for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness such a cute image...beautifully coloured and designed! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I am so in love with that edging die! It is gorgeous! That and the sparkly butterfly are so amazing on this card. That sweet kitty has the perfect backdrop!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Pastel Colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, How sweet it is, Jennifer! Love that little cat and delicate lace on pink. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful and such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and sweet image love the pinks
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eine wunderschöne Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    Liebe Grüße, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! It looks like much hard work making it. Lovely colors and image. I love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge!
    Have a lovely day! Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card looks really wonderful and the image is so sweet.
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Animals / Tiere challenge by Sweet Stampers Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay hunny! So lovely to see you AND with a PB kitty - A gorgeous pink make! Thanks for sharing with us for the ITP Pearls challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, they mean such a lot to me.